Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other followers
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 5 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 5 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 6 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 6 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: travel with kids
There’s something I’ve learnt about the children of pilots (and I’m talking about youngsters here – please tell me teenagers are different?). A pilot’s offspring might fly before they take their first teetering steps; their school friends might hail from … Continue reading
“Where’s Matty gone?” I turned around at the sound of Son1’s voice, a notch smaller than usual, and sure enough his brother was gone. It all happened in an instant. We’d spent a magnificent day exploring Manama – a cosmopolitan … Continue reading
Many of us are travelling with a shouty entourage this summer and, if you’re anything like me, you’ll know there’s an initiation parents must go through before you can honestly say family holidays no longer leave you feeling winded. Here’s … Continue reading