Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other followers
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 5 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 5 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 6 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 6 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: starting a blog in the Middle East
“First, if you could ask the person next to you what they’d never blog about, what they’d love to blog about, and what they hope to learn today – then we’ll go round the room and everyone can introduce their … Continue reading →