Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other followers
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 7 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 7 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 7 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 7 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: setting up a child’s iPad to require password
Parents Beware: My app-ortunistic son managed to innocently purchase adds-on to his FREE game without a password – arrrrghhh! It’s a Dubai problem, I know, but due to our compound pool springing a leak (think: standing in the middle literally … Continue reading