Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 4 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 4 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 4 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 5 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 5 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: scotch tape
It’s no secret that many of us here in Dubai have housemaids, who double up as nannies and sometimes cooks too. A very small minority even drive, meaning the school run is magically done too. I’ve heard this wonderful perk … Continue reading →