Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 4 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 4 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 4 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 5 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 5 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: nanny
It was a day I wasn’t especially looking forward to: our live-in helper and nanny Catherine the Great was leaving on a well-deserved vacation. Not for the first time – she returns to the Philippines for a month each year, … Continue reading