Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
If you have a second, please Like my Facebook page! Thanks!
Join 2,356 other subscribers
- Getting one up over the scammers dubaiunveiled.com/scammers-beat-… 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day treat for book lovers dubaiunveiled.com/valentines-day… 1 month ago
- Silent Sunday: Camelot dubaiunveiled.com/silent-sunday-… 1 month ago
- From ‘Hi Mum’ to fire and rescue fraud: the latest scams to watch out for dubaiunveiled.com/hi-mum-scam-to… 1 month ago
- Deliveroo driver tailgated by a persistent and overly attached Land Cruiser dubaiunveiled.com/deliveroo-ride… 1 month ago
Subscribe to RSS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Nal Al Shiba veterinary clinic
Just an everyday trip to the vet in Dubai
This morning’s activity was a trip to the vet with my beloved Bella for her annual vaccinations and check-up. Nothing unusual in that (bear with me!). For people in other parts of Dubai, the vet we use – Nad al-Shiba … Continue reading
Posted in Dubai, Parenting Tagged dogs in Dubai, Dubai exotic animals, Dubai vets, exotic animals Dubai vet, falcons, falcons in Dubai vet, Nad al sheba vet Dubai, Nad Al Shiba vet Dubai, Nal Al Shiba veterinary clinic, pets in Dubai, UAE national bird, visiting the vet in Dubai, which vet? Dubai Leave a comment