Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
If you have a second, please Like my Facebook page! Thanks!
Join 2,356 other subscribers
- Getting one up over the scammers dubaiunveiled.com/scammers-beat-… 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day treat for book lovers dubaiunveiled.com/valentines-day… 1 month ago
- Silent Sunday: Camelot dubaiunveiled.com/silent-sunday-… 1 month ago
- From ‘Hi Mum’ to fire and rescue fraud: the latest scams to watch out for dubaiunveiled.com/hi-mum-scam-to… 1 month ago
- Deliveroo driver tailgated by a persistent and overly attached Land Cruiser dubaiunveiled.com/deliveroo-ride… 1 month ago
Subscribe to RSS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: mum juggling
To work or not to work?
I’ve been working a lot recently, in an office, with adults who listen and don’t break everything. They don’t shout, fight, or fall off chairs and injure themselves. Nor do they need help in the toilet. At the end of … Continue reading