Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 4 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 4 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 4 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 4 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 5 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Halloween in Dubai
There is a time of the year (it used to be a night, now it’s nearly all month) when expat communities in Dubai become satellite suburbs of the good ole’ US of A. It starts with a few Halloween decorations … Continue reading
My favourite quotes from Halloweens-past have got to be: “Could I have money instead?” And, “I don’t like those sweets. Have you got any other ones?” [I mean, seriously, do I look like a pick’n’mix store?] Then this morning, my overexcited … Continue reading
Every year I do a Halloween post. All about how much fun the kids have trick-or-treating in Dubai. Since this weekend has unofficially been dubbed Halloween weekend here, I’m publishing this post early – and, this year, it’s not about … Continue reading
If there’s a time when our living room resembles a scene from the movie The Hangover, it’s the Friday morning after Halloween. I came downstairs today to find sweet wrappers strewn around the lounge, several containing half-eaten, sticky candies. Discarded … Continue reading