Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
If you have a second, please Like my Facebook page! Thanks!
Join 2,356 other subscribers
- Getting one up over the scammers dubaiunveiled.com/scammers-beat-… 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day treat for book lovers dubaiunveiled.com/valentines-day… 1 month ago
- Silent Sunday: Camelot dubaiunveiled.com/silent-sunday-… 1 month ago
- From ‘Hi Mum’ to fire and rescue fraud: the latest scams to watch out for dubaiunveiled.com/hi-mum-scam-to… 1 month ago
- Deliveroo driver tailgated by a persistent and overly attached Land Cruiser dubaiunveiled.com/deliveroo-ride… 1 month ago
Subscribe to RSS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: granny au pairs in Dubai
Meet the granny au pairs
It’s a divisive issue that newcomers to the Middle East soon encounter: ‘Should we or shouldn’t we hire a helper?’ ‘Won’t it feel weird having someone living in our house?’ And, after a prolonged search for someone reliable, ‘Have I … Continue reading
Posted in Children, Dubai, Expat, Family, Parenting Tagged au pairs in Dubai, domestic help Dubai, domestic help for stressed mums in Dubai, Granny Au Pair, Granny Au Pair Hamburg Germany, granny au pairs in Dubai, hiring a maid in Dubai, household help for busy families in Dubai, housemaids in Dubai, live-in helpers Dubai, mature au pairs, older au pairs, Western au pairs Dubai 4 Comments