Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other followers
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 7 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 7 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 7 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 7 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: family holidays
“When I was your age, I was playing soldiers in the forest,” DH glumly told our sons. They were lying sprawled on the sofa, the glow of their screens casting an eerie shadow over their faces. “Come on – off … Continue reading
Many of us are travelling with a shouty entourage this summer and, if you’re anything like me, you’ll know there’s an initiation parents must go through before you can honestly say family holidays no longer leave you feeling winded. Here’s … Continue reading
“These swimming goggles are a perfect fit.” “I’ll just stand still while you apply the sun cream.” “Let’s not bother Mum right now, she’s reading.” “Just one ice-cream a day is fine, thank you!” “Can’t we just squeeze in one … Continue reading