Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other followers
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 7 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 7 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 7 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 7 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 7 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: expat kids
“Where’s Matty gone?” I turned around at the sound of Son1’s voice, a notch smaller than usual, and sure enough his brother was gone. It all happened in an instant. We’d spent a magnificent day exploring Manama – a cosmopolitan … Continue reading
“I’ve got some great news Mum!” “What’s that?” I asked, raising my eyebrows a fraction. “Zaid and Ryan say they’re going to stay at school until Year 12.” Raptor smiled. “That’s good,” I said, and thought, “we’ll see about that.” Not … Continue reading
My DH took the children away last week. I couldn’t go because of work, so I (rather forlornly) waved them off to Beirut, where their grandparents live. It was the first time I’d had to ‘let the boys go’, and … Continue reading
It was the moment Son2 had been waiting for since the beginning of the school year: The day he got to take Bernie, the class bear, home. Bernie arrived at our house in a bag, with his scrapbook – a … Continue reading