Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
- Dubai works on Friday for first time as weekend shifts dubaiunveiled.com/dubai-works-on… 1 week ago
- The return of the dreaded e-learning dubaiunveiled.com/the-return-of-… 1 week ago
- After the rain: Stunning sunset on 2021 dubaiunveiled.com/after-the-rain… 2 weeks ago
- When it finally rains after two years dubaiunveiled.com/when-it-finall… 2 weeks ago
- Christmas Day with teenagers dubaiunveiled.com/christmas-day-… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: cruises
Perhaps the biggest surprise came when checking in at the cruise terminal. “Oh, there’s Davin from school,” said Son1, as though it was completely normal to come across a school friend some 8,000 miles away from home. They gave each … Continue reading