Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other followers
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 5 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 5 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 6 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 6 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Christmas in the UAE
Christmas pasts in our household have always looked something like this: Haul the dusty box containing our fake tree from the storeroom. Assemble tree, by slotting twenty branches of bashed-up greenery into the right holes. Arrange fronds in a symmetrical … Continue reading →
So the kids are off school again, full of pent up energy and excited about the arrival of a man called Big Red in a few days’ time. The great thing about this time of year is being able to … Continue reading →
Every year, as soon as December hits with a wry smile and only 24 days to go, the boys want to put the Christmas tree up. You’d think that living in a Muslim country would mean Christmas might start a … Continue reading →