Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
If you have a second, please Like my Facebook page! Thanks!
Join 2,356 other subscribers
- Getting one up over the scammers dubaiunveiled.com/scammers-beat-… 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day treat for book lovers dubaiunveiled.com/valentines-day… 1 month ago
- Silent Sunday: Camelot dubaiunveiled.com/silent-sunday-… 1 month ago
- From ‘Hi Mum’ to fire and rescue fraud: the latest scams to watch out for dubaiunveiled.com/hi-mum-scam-to… 1 month ago
- Deliveroo driver tailgated by a persistent and overly attached Land Cruiser dubaiunveiled.com/deliveroo-ride… 1 month ago
Subscribe to RSS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: children’s costumes
Why dress-up days should be outlawed
First, let me just say that Son2 loves to dress up, and finds it a big thrill to go to school in anything other than his navy-blue shorts and pinstriped, button-up shirt. In his closet, you’ll find plenty of costumes depicting … Continue reading
Posted in Children, Dubai, Expat, Family, Parenting, School Tagged African Explorer Day, book character day, character day at school, children dressing up, children's costumes, costume days at school, dads getting involved with dress-up days at school, dads making costumes for school, dress-up days at school, Dubai schools, expat children, giant nerf gun, the challenges of having primary school age children, UAE schools 2 Comments
The working mum’s costume fail
Tomorrow is book character day at school – the day school is invaded by a mini fictional force made up of Harry Potter, Dr. Seuss, Angelina Ballerina and other favourite storybook characters. Sigh. It’s all part of book week, during … Continue reading
Posted in Children, Dubai, Expat, Family, Parenting, School Tagged book character day at school, Book week, children's costumes, dress-up day at school, Dubai schools, working mom, working mum 5 Comments