Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other followers
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 5 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 5 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 6 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 6 months ago
- Back to school … and back home again dubaiunveiled.com/back-to-school… 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: back to school in Dubai
Mothers across Dubai are either breathing a huge sigh of relief or sobbing into their hankies this week as they drop their children at school for the start of the new term. But rather than simply depositing your offspring into … Continue reading
The radio silence over the past week was because we were moving house. We couldn’t have picked a better time really – it’s as hot as Hades (see temperature, according to the car, below!) and as humid as a steam … Continue reading
It’s a week of mixed feelings here as the old routine kicks in again. Last week, my mornings were quite tolerable (and I say this as a non-morning person). Up at 7.30am, out the door by 8.15am, and, wallop, I was at … Continue reading