Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
If you have a second, please Like my Facebook page! Thanks!
Join 2,356 other subscribers
- Getting one up over the scammers dubaiunveiled.com/scammers-beat-… 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day treat for book lovers dubaiunveiled.com/valentines-day… 1 month ago
- Silent Sunday: Camelot dubaiunveiled.com/silent-sunday-… 1 month ago
- From ‘Hi Mum’ to fire and rescue fraud: the latest scams to watch out for dubaiunveiled.com/hi-mum-scam-to… 1 month ago
- Deliveroo driver tailgated by a persistent and overly attached Land Cruiser dubaiunveiled.com/deliveroo-ride… 1 month ago
Subscribe to RSS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: au pairs Dubai
Move over Mary Poppins – meet the Granny Aupairs!
Worried about leaving your kids with the housemaid? An older nanny with wisdom and a sense of adventure could be just what you need Bobby’s dream was always – should she be alone after retirement – to spend time abroad … Continue reading
Posted in Children, Family, Parenting, raising children in Dubai Tagged alternative to housemaids in Dubai, au pairs Dubai, au pairs UAE, aupairs Dubai, aupairs UAE, childcare Dubai, expats in UAE, German families in Dubai, Granny Aupair, Granny Aupair Hamburg, granny aupairs in Dubai, help in Dubai, household help UAE, live-in helpers Dubai, mature au pairs, Michaela Hansen, nannies in UAE, older nannies, Western au pairs Dubai 1 Comment