Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- I was reminded this morning while visiting the car registration centre how lucky women are to enjoy such a VIP... fb.me/8Qd83Fp6t 1 week ago
- fb.me/9gUa4sXeg 1 week ago
- Been waiting years for this! #pretDubaiMall fb.me/4nqkCR6aj 3 weeks ago
- I was determined today to video chat with my BF in London, who has been seriously ill and is recuperating at... fb.me/8MAnRU1Ct 3 weeks ago
- Minimalists the Lebanese are not, and so when my pilot brother-in-law got married this weekend (previously a... fb.me/2gjNHa1jp 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: raising boys
Perhaps the biggest surprise came when checking in at the cruise terminal. “Oh, there’s Davin from school,” said Son1, as though it was completely normal to come across a school friend some 8,000 miles away from home. They gave each … Continue reading
Catherine the Great presents me with a list on a square sheet of paper. She’s really good at writing out the shopping list and giving it to me with a hopeful look on her face. “We’re running out of everything,” … Continue reading
Parents Beware: My app-ortunistic son managed to innocently purchase adds-on to his FREE game without a password – arrrrghhh! It’s a Dubai problem, I know, but due to our compound pool springing a leak (think: standing in the middle literally … Continue reading