Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,356 other subscribers
- RT @AMPublishersUAE: This book follows the journey of a newly single mother of three as she strives to carve her path in the big city. Ge… 2 weeks ago
- Brits’ new pastime: plane spotting via Big Jet TV dubaiunveiled.com/brits-new-past… 11 months ago
- Ditching their devices on digital detox day (haha!)￼ dubaiunveiled.com/ditching-their… 11 months ago
- Are you on a Wordle winning streak? dubaiunveiled.com/are-you-on-a-w… 11 months ago
- Comedy legend Jack Dee brings much-needed laughs dubaiunveiled.com/comedy-legend-… 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Holiday
There’s something I’ve learnt about the children of pilots (and I’m talking about youngsters here – please tell me teenagers are different?). A pilot’s offspring might fly before they take their first teetering steps; their school friends might hail from … Continue reading
If you think about it, it’s a funny ole thing that expats spend such a big chunk of the year away from their adopted home, living out of a suitcase. While most people take two-week holidays, for expats six to … Continue reading
Holiday travel got a whole lot more exciting on Christmas Eve – a special day for us as DH flew us home! It took a while to get off the ground: ten minutes before push-back, there were 121 passengers missing, … Continue reading
Finding yourself alone inside a pyramid is now a real possibility After the revolutionary chaos of the past few years, many people will have struck Egypt off their list of must-see places for the time being. With good reason. But … Continue reading
Where would Christmas be without a repeat? Here’s a rerun from 2011 … apologies if you’ve heard it all before. At the Wafi mall this morning there was a long line of harassed-looking parents, with kids orbiting round a giant … Continue reading