I’ve posted one or two photos on the blog of the view from my office tower, but I am rather outdone by my DH, who hurtles past some of the world’s most spectacular landscapes. “So what did you see out the window today, hon?” “Oh, you know, just the Himalayas.”
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- ... from the Burj Khalifa, in all its finery. Wishing everyone all good things in 2018...... fb.me/5xNdLGbgC 1 month ago
- I had two things in mind for December: we were NOT going to do the Elf on the Shelf, and – for the first time in... fb.me/7yzGcpRfR 2 months ago
- The other day I found an old mixtape I’d made sometime last century. It was like discovering an artefact in a... fb.me/2uiRAAK2j 2 months ago
- I met a heroine of mine the other day: the Little Mermaid! I’ve always loved Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale... fb.me/AjbpvaIs 3 months ago
- I was reminded this morning while visiting the car registration centre how lucky women are to enjoy such a VIP... fb.me/8Qd83Fp6t 4 months ago
Top Posts & Pages