I’ve tried all sorts of things to persuade my sons to have a haircut with minimal fuss. There was the trendy toy store in the UK where they cut kids’ hair in front of a fish tank (my boys frightened the fish), and more recently, the pirate-themed salon playing DVDs on a continual loop (you have to pay with a Fun City power card, big faff really). Finally, I’ve found the solution:
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- I met a heroine of mine the other day: the Little Mermaid! I’ve always loved Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale... fb.me/AjbpvaIs 1 week ago
- I was reminded this morning while visiting the car registration centre how lucky women are to enjoy such a VIP... fb.me/8Qd83Fp6t 1 month ago
- fb.me/9gUa4sXeg 1 month ago
- Been waiting years for this! #pretDubaiMall fb.me/4nqkCR6aj 1 month ago
- I was determined today to video chat with my BF in London, who has been seriously ill and is recuperating at... fb.me/8MAnRU1Ct 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages