I’ve tried all sorts of things to persuade my sons to have a haircut with minimal fuss. There was the trendy toy store in the UK where they cut kids’ hair in front of a fish tank (my boys frightened the fish), and more recently, the pirate-themed salon playing DVDs on a continual loop (you have to pay with a Fun City power card, big faff really). Finally, I’ve found the solution:
Writer, journalist, blogger, mother of boys, A380 pilot's wife, sun-worshipper and distracted housewife surrounded by souks, skyscrapers, shopping, sea and sand.
If you like my blog, please click the cover to find out about my book!
Join me on Instagram: circlesinthesandblog (click a photo below)
- Walking on stage in front of 50,000 fans, almost 40 years to the day since The Cure’s first-ever show in Crawley, E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- With a record number of five Middle Eastern countries qualifying for the 21st Fifa World Cup tournament (Tunisia, M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Ten years is a long time to wait for your favourite sandwich store to open. In that time, my children have grown fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I have to add a little prologue to this blog: this year was the best Ramadan ever. There were enough eating places… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- ... from the Burj Khalifa, in all its finery. Wishing everyone all good things in 2018...... fb.me/5xNdLGbgC 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages